Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  17:49:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled again. let go of Kalas and stood* "Come on lets go back in, I'll make us somthing to eat"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  23:05:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He nods and gets up also. He takes her hand and they go off to the cottage**

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  23:19:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta whent strait to the kitchen, takeing her still warm cider with her* "Lets see, left over fish, vegtables, rice, I know just the thing" *she filled a pot with water and set it to boil over the fire. While she was waiting she oiled a pan and placed the fish and vegies into it. When the water was boiling she left the kitchen to put the rice in then she took a seat to wait* "Cant leave rice unattended"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  23:28:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Was there anything you like for me to do, My Rose?"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  23:31:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well" *she lifted the lid off the pot to stir the rice* "You could fetch the spices for me if you like, and the pan on the counter please"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2009 :  23:56:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**he does so and gives Rosemarta what she asked for**

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  00:13:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thank you my love" *Rosemarta placed a dry dishcloth upon the pan handle befor reaching for the spices. She placed some salt, pepper, a pinch of cyan pepper, and some nutmeg into the pot of rice and gave it another stir* "I hope you like spicey food my love"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  00:23:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I do like it, how ever My Dear I need to warn you, that it.... has a aromatic effect on me later on.....if you know what I mean"

**Kalas smiled sheepishly and blushed a little**

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  00:28:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled, still stiring the rice* "In that case I shall be sure to keep the window open" *Once all the water had boiled away she took the rice off the heat, gave it a final stir, then picked up the pan and held it near the flames, flipping the contents every so often*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  00:38:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It would be wise, My Rose"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  00:42:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once everything in the pan had a golden sauted sheen Rosemarta took it from the heat and added it all into the pot with the rice and stired it all together* "Right then its finished. Could you set the pot on the table while I clean the pan and fetch some plates and things?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  00:51:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Sure thing, My Rose"

**He lifted the pot and placed it on the table**

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  01:03:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned with two plates, two spoons and a ladle. She filled Kalas's plate first and then her own. She sat and waited to see what he thought of it, for this was only her second time makeing this resipe*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  01:13:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas took a spoonful of the rice mix, he had never had this but....**

"This is quite good My Love, what do you call it?"

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 17 Aug 2009 :  01:23:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Its called vegtable and fish stir fry, but it can also be made with chicken or pork. The spicey rice is sort of my own invention. Its just supposed to be plain rice but I think it works better this way. I'm glad you like it" *she had a spoonful her self* "I got it from some eastern travelers on the road from Balifor"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000