Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 29 Aug 2009 :  18:16:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thats alright my love. I'm not complaining" *she smiled at him over her shoulder* "You just surprised me thats all"

((lol))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Edited by - dark mage on 29 Aug 2009 23:53:21
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  00:01:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas embraced his wife**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  00:04:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta leaned her head back slightly to give her husband a kiss*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  00:25:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"MMMM, I love you so much my little mage"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  00:47:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As I love you my brave warrior" *she placed a hand over the one that Kalas still had upon her breast*

((sorry for being late, Facebook, lol))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  00:54:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((LOL!!! OH That Kalas!!! ...what a rouge!!!!))

**He again kissed his wife**

((NP DM ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 30 Aug 2009 00:55:04
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  01:04:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she returned her husbands kiss, treasuring the momment*

((lol))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  01:17:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas resumed washing Rosemarta, however the one hand still lingered where it was at** **

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  01:26:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled, closed her eyes and focused upon her husbands hands, finding she was in no great hurry for him to finish*

((this time it was Gaia))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  01:35:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((LOL No Worries ))

**He turned her around gently and brought her to him chest to chest as she wrapped her arms and legs around her husband**

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  01:41:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she brought her mouth to Kalas's ear* "Have you noticed my love that when we are close like this our harts beat as one?"

((me and my other stuffness))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  01:54:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes I do My Sweet Beloved Rose, and You and I will always be one"

Quote DM((me and my other stuffness)) ((Do you mean stuffiness?))
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  02:00:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Always" *she held Kalas tightly*

((heh, I should have just left it at other stuff The "ness" at the end was just me being sillylol))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  02:11:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((GN DM & PD 2 U I know I will love the new chapter of your story))

(( "Rosemarta was asleep when Par Salain came calling. A sardonic smile curled her lips as her eyes focused upon him.

What brings you here old man? Come to gloat have you?

Nothing of the sort I have come to offer you a choice

Choice?

Yes, swear to me that you will never duel again and you may go free come tomorrow morning. Bare in mind that should you ever brake your word you shall be met with a much harsher punishment. Do you swear? Rosemarta could barely believe her ears. For a moment she wondered whether she had misjudged Par Salain. Not bloody likely she thought, as the events of her Test came to mind. This was an unusually kind offer, one that might not come again, it would be foolish of her to refuse.

I swear Par Salain nodded.

Good, I will have someone bring you a fresh robe, and draw you a bath in the morning. Good night with this Par Salain departed and Rosemarta gradually drifted into an easy sleep that only the promise of freedom could give her."

I LIKEY!!!!! Although I had allot more in mind as far as Tryfan telling Par Salain off))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 30 Aug 2009 23:49:30
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 30 Aug 2009 :  23:56:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((oh sorry Glad ya liked the rest of it though. You should check out the first chapter of that rock band parody I told u about too))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000