Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  00:10:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and took the dress from Ogwen* "Thats all right Ogwen, no real harm done" *she whent behind the near by screen and changed quickly, moveing her still wet hair over one shoulder before comeing out from behind the screen to fold the towel*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  00:16:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well, now that your a crew member was there anything we can do for you before we start on our way back to the port?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  00:33:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled but shook her head* "There is nothing that I can think of Ogwen. You and your crew have done more then enough for me already and I thank you"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  00:38:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ah think nothing of it, my dear besides, any lady would was able to land that big lug for a husband deserves the royal treatment and has earned my respect....ha ha ha! "

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  00:44:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta laughed* "And any lady who captains such a fine ship as this, and treats her guests so finely has earned by repect and much more" *she held out her hand to Ogwen* "My ever lasting friendship and trust"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  00:54:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Duly accepted Rosemarta..."

**she takes Rosemarta'a hand shakes it then hugs her**

"I am so glad for the both of you, he is like a brother that I never had. I and my ship with the crew are yours anytime should you ever need us. We are at your beck and call"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  00:59:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Thats good to know" *Considering the disterbing news that may be waiting for Kalas and I back in Solace, thought Rosemarta as she steped out of Ogwen's embrace* "Do you like music Ogwen?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  01:04:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh yes I and the crew do, do you play?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  01:10:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "Yes, I play the harp. Once we go topside I will play for you and your crew. Music the likes of which you have never heard before"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  01:15:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh good, then you will see my crew dance, I have some members that are really good"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  01:22:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I doubt it not. Shall we?" *Rosemarta swept her hand toward the door*

((I must leave thee now Fiz man. I have dishes and some writeing to do. GN))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2009 :  01:25:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Sounds like a great idea Rosemarta, lets"

((Sorry for the late post CWA biz again, then had a couple of beers!!!!

((Okay DM, GN to you and Pleasant Dreams ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 25 Jul 2009 00:38:41
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  00:56:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once up on deck Rosemarta sat upon a stool with her back against one of the masts. She considerd just plucking notes from the air as she had back at the cottage but desided that useing the actual instoment would be better for this ocaision. So she lifted both her hands as if they were set upon harp strings and summoned her harp into her lap. She spent a few momments tuneing it before playing the sailing song that Morgen had tought her. It was spireted with an ever changeing melodey that mimicked the rolling waves of the sea*

((np Fiz man its Friday))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  01:01:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As to be expected some crew members started to dance 'jig' like in tune to Rosemarta's music. Kalas showed up in the background watching the crew and smiling**

((Well after the Union Biz... I needed a drink...))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 25 Jul 2009 01:03:25
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2009 :  01:10:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled too, glad that she could provide some entertainment for her new friends and hosts*

((I can imagin my dad is fond of saying that unions could drive a man to drink, lol BTW chapter 18 of Foundling was finished and posted today. I think its among my best))

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000