Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 99

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2011 :  23:08:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey ya Moon nice to hear from ya. That does sound like a good idea, you have to wonder why the higher ups dont come up with this stuff. Dragonlance is Nerdy? I am sad.... lol kidding Today was pretty good for me work was just the right about of busy and slow and got to talk to Billy on my break always good. Busy night though got dishes and laundry to do Tuesday though fun is going to be very busy because of all the stuff I have to do....I know understand why dad always got so tired around Christmas...few

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Shadow Angel

USA
931 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  00:50:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uhm. Yes. Nerdy. Lol, I'm proud to be a nerd. Heck, I love it. I can insult someone and they never know.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:09:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont like the word I really dont and I dont consider Dragonlance to be nerdy, DND yes but this place and the books not so much. Anime that is nerdy and I love it

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:15:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
DL Nerdy? Bah Humbug!!!! ...and what of "Once Upon A Time" ? ...I wonder if Emma is ever going to score a victory hit..... beside the "knuckle sandwich" she gave The Queen/Mayor tonight! LOVED IT!!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:19:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do not consider DL "nerdy", but I must say that my friends would strongly disagree. They poke fun at me for it all the time.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Raistlin Majere - Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:22:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fizban Who

DL Nerdy? Bah Humbug!!!! ...and what of "Once Upon A Time" ? ...I wonder if Emma is ever going to score a victory hit..... beside the "knuckle sandwich" she gave The Queen/Mayor tonight! LOVED IT!!!!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Oh yeah that was definetly AWSOME. Almost jumped right out of my chair and cheered. Its what I have been waiting for since the start. The ending made me sad Well at least its your friends doing it and you know they are just kidding around right Raist?

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:23:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let that not bother you, just let it be like "water on a ducks back" ...jealousy has many a form....

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:28:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol. Yeah, they're just joking around. However, I have actually gotten one of them really into DL and now we can talk about it like nerds whenever. The others don't know what they're missing...I guess they're just too quick to judge it

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:34:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thats great Raist and you are exactly right. With any luck the others will come around one of these days lol.

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:38:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol. That would be a wonderful thing, but a difficult task for stubborn people like them I must admit that before I began DL, I had serious doubts about it...but they changed very quickly
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:48:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The way I figure it DL is only for those who have an open mind and a large imagination....

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 12 Dec 2011 05:48:35
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:51:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would certainly agree with that Fiz man

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  05:51:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I agree with that. It's just sad that people deny themselves the fun of DL because it isn't "cool", but I think it's VERY cool. lol.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  06:03:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is cool anyway? Its all a matter of opinion. The Lord of the Rings is an amazeing serise of books but they arent considerd cool.

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Dec 2011 :  06:09:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I couldn't agree with that more. "Cool" is just a made up thing, I just wish that people wouldn't only like the "popular" things to like, or the things that everyone else likes. And I love LOTR very much.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 99 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000