Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  03:22:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He looked upon his wife for a moment, then broke into a large smile**

"You really love it here, My Rose?"

((I hate to do this to you DM, but I need to go to bed now. I have to take a daily count now and at two stores! GN DM and Pleasant Dreams to you. see ya tomorrow eve!))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 31 Jul 2009 03:27:36
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  03:29:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she nodded, smileing* "Yes" *her smile crumbled and she leaned back against him* "But its more then that. When we were talking to Tryfan before we left I could tell that their was somthing else he wanted to tell me. Somthing that was preying on his mind. When we go back that somthing will still be there. Another sadness so soon after we've finaly found peace. But if we dont go back we wont have to face it, ever"

((np Fiz man I had best be off to bed my self, gn))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"

Edited by - dark mage on 31 Jul 2009 03:31:21
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 31 Jul 2009 :  15:05:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The gods know the trials we have gone through, My Beloved Rose, two of which I pray we never have to do again! But running & hiding from ones to come??? ...I would be very content on staying here also "
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  00:10:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded and stayed sighlent for a while, considering what she and Kalas had said. She sighed* "But no place is safe from hardship. We can stay here and be safe for a while but we would be found. Krif can always find me. We could hide benieth the waves and he would still find me" *she looked up at him* "We would also have to consider those we would be leaveing behind. Our friends and relitives who would surly worry over us. In the end it would be pure selfishness wouldnt it?"

((sorry for posting so late. Whent to the Millrace folk festival and then a long drive, pluss I'm working on a new short story The Dragon Tree))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  00:18:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We can stay an additional week if you like My Rose, we could use the break. However we will leave it open up for further discussion if you like to do that. We can mull and think it over"

**Taking full advantage of her being on his lap he embraced her and kissed her**

((NP DM, ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 01 Aug 2009 00:19:14
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  00:39:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned his kiss loveingly and smiled at him* "Perhaps it would help if we slept on it?"

Edited by - dark mage on 01 Aug 2009 00:43:29
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  00:48:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Well we still have a few more days left before the week is out My Dear, I tending toward another week....."

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  01:07:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at him and nodded before giving him another kiss* "Your right, we have pleanty of time to think on it. But right now I have somthing else on my mind" *she smiled slyly*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  01:10:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**A very large smile appeared on his lips**

"Who am I to argue with that?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  01:18:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta chuckled and put her arms around Kalas's neck* "Then why are we still sitting here? Sweep me off my feet my husband"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  01:26:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Chuckle came forth from Kalas. He stood up with Rosemarta in his arms and carried his bride upstairs to the main bedroom**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  01:37:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*She smiled at him as he eased her backward onto the bed* "The time we spend together like this is the time I value most. No bounderies just us and the love we share. No troubles, no worries, no regrets"

Edited by - dark mage on 01 Aug 2009 01:41:31
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  01:43:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"As do I My Beloved Rose, for we are 'one' always"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  01:50:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"One" *breathed Rosemarta as the last thin barriors seperateing them fell away allowing the heat of their love to consume them*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2009 :  01:56:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**The cool sea air brushed over them lightly from the open windows, as they profess the love they have for each other**

Edited by - Fizban Who on 01 Aug 2009 01:59:11
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000