Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 99

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2013 :  03:27:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NW kiddo, we will still be here....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2013 :  13:53:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey no worry's you wont die without it. And we will still be alive when you get back.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2013 :  18:15:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At the library. Found what I needed to hopefully get my internet up and running again. And you all not still being here is not what I'm worried about. Its falling behind and having to catch up that I cant stand.

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2013 :  20:13:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stilgar and Arehel's story has nothing to do with Rosemarta and Kalas's DM. Yes they share the same timeline but other than that....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2013 :  01:43:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is true. But anyway my modem is fried hoping to get a new one soon. Phone call tomorrow will tell me how soon. Post back tomorrow when Im at school. Sorry:-(

Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2013 :  03:05:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Stupid world we live in no?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2013 :  19:17:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No doubt cuz. On top of all this my shitty lap top wont stop giving me problems New modem should be here in a few days I just hope that it works because this really sucks. I have nothing to do at night now and no one to talk to.

Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2013 :  04:39:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now when I say this world we live in is stupid I mean not just some people in it but I mean the way we have to live in order to stay off the streets. I mean hell the money has gotten into peoples heads so much so badly that some of them force them self's to stay somewhere for like 18+ years and ect. Just to make better money. Its really gay how money as run our lives. The more you make the better life you will have. And its really stupid that some people are so young and then yet they then stop going to school just to go to work. You might as well stop going to school at the age of 17 or something just to make money and get a job. Because without one you cant really live with out money. This world is just messed up so bad to the point were you might as well kill your self for trying so hard and yet not moving an inch off the road.

((Edit due to Language))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 17 Sep 2013 11:17:30
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 17 Sep 2013 :  17:34:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahh thanks Fiz sorry about that dude.
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2013 :  04:09:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No Worries my friend, that what I be here 4.....

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 18 Sep 2013 :  19:11:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New modem doesn't work so now have to deal with technicians possibly. On top of I just wasted half an hour just trying to get my lap top to work. Had enough and stormed out of the library like a crazy woman but I dont care Ive had just about enough of this crap and might not be able to post at all today. I am furious right now.

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  02:55:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That really sucks. I had similar problems recently with our modem/router, and we had tried everything and bought a new one only to find that the problem was back in their headquarters with a loose connection or something. So frustrating. Hope things get better soon, and don't worry, I'm not doing anything with Aredhel until you feel good and ready with your characters to make it the next day.
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  05:36:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why does this sound strangely familiar? I believe I had the same BS happen to me a couple of years back! As a matter of a fact I'm surprised that this modem of mine last past two years. It seems mine crap out a least once a year so that I would have to pay for another one since the one year warranty ran out conveniently..... damn I know how you feel DM.

And Raist sorry about that. But it is the only bad point of being in the same thread with others....

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  12:28:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, it's totally fine. It really is. I was just letting her know that she didn't have to worry about falling behind or anything. It's all good.
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2013 :  13:47:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay Raist, but I know it can be very frustrating.

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 19 Sep 2013 13:48:38
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 99 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000