Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  00:06:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes My Rose, I miss it. And you are quite correct, I did dance to your playing on "The Sea Rose" didn't I?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  00:23:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek before leaveing his embrace. She took a seat upon a large rock and held her hands as she had before, her harp appearing in her lap. The balls of light paused in their movement, waiting. Rosemarta looked to them as her fingers moved upon the strings. The song was deep and slow with a few highnotes dotted in, a night sky depicted with sound. The balls of light swayed, bobed up and down in pools of water, and made the crystals humm*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  00:35:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"MAGNIFICENT!!!"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 23 Sep 2009 00:35:36
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  00:46:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled, the song ended and the balls of light hovered still in the air, waiting. Rosemarta had an idea. She plucked out a serise of four notes on her harp then stoped. One of the nearest light orbs whent to a groupe of crystals and used them to match the notes. Rosemarta did foure different notes and the same thing happened and so she continued*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  00:49:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As she played Kalas came to sit beside her and watch the light show with her**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:00:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta played the song she had written for Grail. The one light orb stayed at the crystals and echoed the song back to her while the others came to ceircle her and Kalas*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:05:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas smiled and continued to look at the lights**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:10:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*when the song ened the orbs continued their ceircleing. She smiled at her husband* "Any requests?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:15:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Smiling, he leaned closer to Rosemarta and kissed her**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:18:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta returned his kiss gently*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:26:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He stopped and looked into her eyes**

"Whatever you desire My Rose, it is satisfying enough just to hear you play"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:33:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*She smiled at him and played 'Scalds and Shadows' the song she had played on the night of Khurn's return*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:39:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Rosemarta and Kalas had just notice just how acoustically perfect the cave was to her music, as it reverberated and echoed throughout the area**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:43:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Wouldnt be a bad location for a consert would it?" *said Rosemarta as she continued to play*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 23 Sep 2009 :  01:50:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes, mayhap do you think we could convince anyone to come down here?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: