Posted - 11 Apr 2015 :  22:08:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled wider and nodded before taking a drink of her wine*

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 11 Apr 2015 :  22:59:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I'm kind of looking forward to the arrival of furniture for the nursery tomorrow, how about you my Rose?"

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2015 :  05:27:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel appeared concerned and stepped aside to let Lameria into her room. She then shut the door. "Yes, of course. Not a problem," she said as she did this and then continued once they were both inside the room, "What is it, my friend?"

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.
And so, he nodded with a weary sigh.

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 12 Apr 2015 :  05:43:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes I have the same feeling my love, I think it might be fun even, in a way"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2015 :  05:55:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"To set it up in his room will be fun too"

**She took a seat on a chair**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2015 :  06:11:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes I agree" *she took another slow sip of her wine* "It still feels a little strange too, me with a baby. No one ever would have guessed that"

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 13 Apr 2015 :  21:11:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel took a seat as well, on her bed.

"Raistlin!" It was Crysania's voice. Lifting his gaze, he saw her standing before him, holding his hands away from his face, her eyes wide and filled with concern.
"I'm all right", Raistlin said coldly. "Leave me alone!" But, even as he spoke, he sighed and lowered his head again, shuddering as the horror of the dream washed over him. Pulling a clean cloth from a pocket, he began to dab at the wounds on his face.
"No, you're not", Crysania murmured, taking the cloth from his shaking hands and gently touching the bleeding gouges. "Please, let me do this", she said, as he snarled something unintelligible. "I know you wont let me heal you, but there is a clear stream near. Come, drink some water, rest and let me wash these".
Sharp, bitter words were on Raistlin's lips. He raised a hand to thrust her away. But then he realized he didn't want her to leave. The darkness of the dream receded when she was with him. The touch of warm, human flesh was comforting after the cold fingers of death.

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2015 :  04:54:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The same here My Rose, I'm somewhat pleasantly surprised..."

"When you and everyone left The Temple Gardens I was about to do the same but someone spoke out to me. I was startled at first because I thought I was alone"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 14 Apr 2015 04:55:19
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2015 :  05:11:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel paid close attention. "Who was it? Are you in danger of some kind?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2015 :  05:34:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Suprised my love?"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2015 :  05:35:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Yes kind of, I mean we are two entirely different species, your human and I'm Minotaur. Unions like that do not normally produce offspring easily"

"No not really, he was a Paladin of High Ranking, it what he said that confuses me"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 14 Apr 2015 05:39:32
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2015 :  05:53:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel nodded. "Hmmm...what did he say to you?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2015 :  05:54:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Hmmm, that is true. Well it might be the magic of the axe working again, since you are able to become human when we are alone"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2015 :  20:25:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That is my guess as well My Rose"

**Smiling he held up his glass to her again and took a sip of the wine**

"He made a statement like: "Quite an individual,...isn't she?" "

Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 14 Apr 2015 :  20:38:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Aredhel looked at her questioningly. "Who was he talking about?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 62 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000