Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  02:26:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Great"

**He hugged his wife**

((DM I am kind of tired tonight and I've been dozing off here at the PC So I am sorry to say I will call it a night and 'see ya' later. GN 2 U & PD 2 U! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 10 Sep 2009 02:26:37
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 10 Sep 2009 :  02:30:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled and placed a hand over the arm that held her*

((I read ya loud and clear Fiz man, I'm a might sleepy my self GN and PD 2 U 2))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2009 :  23:31:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"The loser will have to give the winner a special prize though"

**He whispered in Rosemarta's ear**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2009 :  23:46:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta felt her self blush and she chuckled* "That sounds interesting my love, I am more deturmined now then ever to win" *she smiled at him over her shoulder and dismounted once they reached the top of the hill to begin packing up*

((BTW Fiz man chapter 23 is a go))

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)

Edited by - dark mage on 14 Sep 2009 00:11:39
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2009 :  00:13:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"We shall see, My Love, we shall see...*chuckle* "

((Okay I will look into it tonight))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 14 Sep 2009 00:15:03
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2009 :  00:24:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Once everything was back in the basket Rosemarta mounted up and started down the hill back toward the cottage*

((sweet, I think this one will tug at ur heart strings a bit))

"I once knew a man who took off all his cloths and jumped on a cactus. When I asked him why he did it he said it seemed like a good idea at the time" (Steve McQueen, The Magnificent Seven)
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2009 :  00:30:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**Kalas mounted up also and rode next to his wife**

((I looked at the site DM and it only shows me 22 chapters Ice Cream Attack be back soon))

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2009 :  00:40:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta rode slowly, enjoying the ride back and how the sun set cast long shadows and paited all in a pleasent orenge*

((seriously? dang I'll look into that right now Ok I had one small thing to change anywho so I just finished replacing the chapter. I went to the live preview and the chapter came up when selected. It said the changes could take 30 min to take effect so wait a bit and it should work I hope, thats the first time thats ever happened to me))

Edited by - dark mage on 14 Sep 2009 00:49:11
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2009 :  01:10:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Why are you so quiet all of a sudden Rose My Love?"

Edited by - Fizban Who on 14 Sep 2009 01:10:30
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2009 :  01:18:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Humm? Oh I'm sorry, just enjoying the color of the sun set my love" *she smiled at him and gave him a playful poke in the arm* "Just because I am quiet does not mean that I am sad"

((alright now the chapter is up and running, I just checked it my self))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2009 :  01:31:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
(("As she was asleep she could not have taken notice of the gray robed old man as he came shuffling up the road to stop and kneel by her side. The frown that prevailed his features added ten years onto his already substantial age and had he been one for tears there is no doubt his cheeks and beard would have been drenched with them. But there were none even though the sadness upon his face was plain as day. He reached a steady hand out to brush her hair from her face, shaking his head as he did so.
Poor child he looked up into the sky and sought out the black moon. Finding it he scowled.
So this is how you treat one of your favored is it? the black moon gave him no answer so he turned his eyes back to Rosemarta. He heaved a sigh and removed his hand from her hair. Things will get better youll see he stood and started walking northeast. Ill see you in Sanction "
))

((Juspar got what he deserved and I do feel for Rose... that is twice that has happen to her. Now I am very intrigued by the 'Gray Robe' ...C'mon Chapter 24!!!! Well Done DM ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 14 Sep 2009 01:56:31
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2009 :  02:02:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((thanks Fiz man From a writers point of veiw I liked Juspar, he was a fun character to work with even if it was only for a very short time. I'm thinking about haveing Rosemarta have a nightmare about him at some point down the line. Anywho its late Fiz and I'm meeting my mom for earlyer then usual so I shall say GN Fiz man C U 2 morrow))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 14 Sep 2009 :  02:08:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((OKAY GN 2 U DM & PD 2 U 2))

The single most dangerous thing in all of Krynn is to hear a Kender say "oops".

Fizban Who?
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2009 :  00:22:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Arriveing back at the cottage at last Rosemarta dismounted and went inside with Kalas following. A chess bord had been set between the two arm chairs near the fire place. The chess pices were designed to look like dragons, metalic and chromatic, one side silver the other black marble. Rosemarta smiled* "A chess set fit for kings, Gremelkin would be jelous" *she chuckled*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 15 Sep 2009 :  00:29:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Ah what a place, thank you My Lords and Lady"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: