Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2011 :  00:39:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I know right! Yeah, I really should go rent those from somewhere or something. I'm a huge fan and I like to absorb all of the available material. I think I've also heard that they're more true to the books than the live action movies were, so that's cool. I think I'd like them.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Raistlin Majere - Dragons of Winter Night
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2011 :  00:54:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definetly more true to the books. The first one made was the Hobbit and the second one was Return of the King, all of the Fellowship books were kind of cramed into one but it works. The music is also very nice in the second one. I think you will enjoy them

"Ladies and Gentilman welcome to my life again" Sonata Artica
Go to Top of Page

RaistlinsLight23
Advanced Member

USA
2443 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2011 :  01:15:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awesome. I'll definitely have to check them out.

"What do I see? I see time as it affects all things. Human flesh whithers and dies before my eyes. Flowers bloom, only to fade. Trees drop green leaves, never to regain them. In my sight, it is always winter, always night."
Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2011 :  10:19:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if anyone else makes the hobit I will kill them well then it depends on how good it is but I really hope to god that peter Jackson makes it becuae he know what he is doing because he sticks true to the books almost 100% and makes everyone jump out of there sit.

One ring to rule them all, One ring to find them, One ring to bring them all, and then the darkness bind them.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2011 :  18:23:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey give Del Toro a break man. I think he would be awsome at the director of the Hobbit. He knows Tolken and he is passionate about fantacy just as much as Jackson is. He did a great job with Hellboy 2, or at least I thought so anyway. He pulled out the big gunns and used his fasination with monsters to the highest degree. I know that the Troll market must have been his favorite sceene because he could just let his imagination go crazy. Jackson may have been good but he didnt follow the books 100% ask any big fan and that is what they will say. On top of that I know that Del Toro would go to John Howe, one of the best fantasy artists ever, for consept material for Smog. Because Howe did cover art for the Lord of the Rings books and he did a few paintings too So dont do knocking Del Toro

Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2011 :  18:25:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
calm down cuz we got our own opinions about it chill.
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2011 :  00:19:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What part of that sounded like I was mad? I am calm. I was just giving Del Toro fair representation

Go to Top of Page

HammerFall

863 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2011 :  10:42:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True but I give him credit for being an great director but i really don't know what to say about both of them because they are both really great directors but I think it really wont matter on who makes it because time can only tell on who is really going to be making that movie but i still hope it will be peter Jackson.

quote:
One ring to rule them all One ring to find them One ring to bring them all and then the darkness bind them

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2011 :  02:31:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

http://hobbit-trailer.blogspot.com/

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Edited by - Fizban Who on 02 Sep 2011 14:52:27
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2011 :  13:43:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very cool Fiz man. Thanks

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 02 Sep 2011 :  14:54:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ur welcome

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Go to Top of Page

iltarn
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 03 Apr 2012 :  20:40:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been a fan since the first one and i am excited to see this one,i have never got around finishing the book though its must interesting in the movie for me. i dunno why but i feel like it so boring to read the book version and the movie is good enough for me

I really liked the prior installments so i hope this one will really met my expectation as well.
Go to Top of Page

iltarn
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2012 :  09:29:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RaistlinsLight23

Awesome. I'll definitely have to check them out.

I am also looking forward to The Hobbit. I have already read the book and I think the movie will be as fantastic as the book was.

I have to say that I like your quote. I never heard it before but I will save it. Most of all I like ..,Flowers bloom, only to fade... Whenever I get flowers to deliver ( http://www.serenataflowers.com/Flowers-delivered ) I must think about that these wonderful flowers fade in a few days and this reminds me every time of the perishability of life.
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2012 :  17:30:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
......do not if any of you have seen this yet..........

http://www.thehobbit.com/index.html

http://video.search.yahoo.com/search/video?p=the+hobbit+2012

-Edmund Burke-
[

Edited by - Fizban Who on 04 Apr 2012 18:26:06
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Apr 2012 :  18:42:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Holy crap that was awsome, head over heels better then the first trailer you posted Fiz man if I`m remembering it right. Sweet

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000