Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 104

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  00:42:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Alright the fruit bowl is finished too" *while saying this the wraped a dish cloth around the bowl and placed it in the basket next to the sanwiches. She also put in some cloth napkins, two forks, two knifes, a bottle of mead, and two glasses*

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  00:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"A bottle of mead, My Rose?"

**Rosemarta saw her husband's eyes get very large at the sight of the bottle**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  00:53:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*she smiled at her husband* "Got it from Grail. I put it in my pack before we left then put it in cold storage when we got here. Dont you like it?"

People should not be afraid of their governments, governments should be afraid of their people-"V"

I think your mother tells you stories to fool you into falling asleep so that she and your father can have three miesly miniuts alone with out your insesent commands. She took my toy, he hit my bell, I want a party, I want a cookie, I want to stay up. I want, I want, I want, me, me, me, mine, mine, mine, now, now, now, now *gasp* Dont you see child? They only tell you stories to shut you up- "Captain James Hook"
Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  01:03:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Whatever gave you that impression, My Rose?"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  01:14:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Oh just your initial reaction. I wasnt sure if it ment you liked it or not. But I'm glad you do" *Rosemarta chuckled then turned to check on the pie*

((sorry for the delay my comp is being and A**))

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  01:21:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
((Mine to it is to hot in the house right and the heat is slowing down it's response time... Plus I still need to clean it out of the dirt and dust inside!))

"Oh the mead is just fine! My Rose!"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  01:27:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Good I'm glad. Looks like the pie is ready" *Rosemarta removed the pie with a folded dishcloth and then used the same dish cloth to wrap it and place it ontop of the napkins* "I think where ready to go Kalas my love" *while saying this Rosemarta closed the lid of the basket*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  01:32:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**He took her hand with one hand and the basket with the other. He saw the look he got from Rosemarta**

"You need not worry My Wife, I have more control of my stomach than my brother Ha ha ha! Shall we?"

**He indicated the door outside**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  01:39:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta smiled at her husband and nodded* "Yes, lets be off"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  01:49:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They went out and Kalas helped his wife to get on the horse then mounted his and then they went off into the Meadows**

((Uh, I have to be at my old store and logged in at 7am to start the inventory count DM. Which means that I will need to call it a night. . On a good note, I will be home earlier, unless I am tempted to stop somewhere to eat. So I reluctantly say GN 2 U DM and PD 2 U! ))

Edited by - Fizban Who on 04 Sep 2009 01:50:29
Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  14:53:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*It was a beautiful day. The grass and leaves of the trees glimered with the moisture of a light rainfall during the night. Birds were singing and the insects were keeping to them selfs. And the what was best was she was with the man she loved so dear. Rosemarta could not help smileing*

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  20:31:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**They walked through the beautiful meadow**

"What a wonderful day it is, My Rose"

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  22:07:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
*Rosemarta nodded* "You stole the words right out of my mouth my love"

Go to Top of Page

Fizban Who

USA
32527 Posts

Posted - 04 Sep 2009 :  22:27:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
**As they continue to ride, a sea breeze blow and it felt so good and cool**

Go to Top of Page

dark mage

Canada
29908 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2009 :  00:00:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"That looks like a good place" *she pointed to a small hill covered with white flowers* "What say you my love?"

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 104 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000