Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Dragonlance Movie Site Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 General Fantasy Discussion
 Books
 What books are your kids reading?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Woggie Posted - 17 Apr 2011 : 23:03:46
Not sure about the rest of you, but I have kids. If you have kids, or kids in your life, what books are they reading?

My 10 year old got my reading gene and is absolutely a voracious reader.

Right now he is on part two of the Butt Wars trilogy. Part 1 is called "The Day My Butt Went Psycho". Part 2 is called "Zombie Butts from Uranus". Part 3, which we haven't gotten yet, is called "Butt Wars: The Final Conflict".

Other things he's read are "Dragonrider" and most of "Deathly Hallows".

I haven introduced him to DL yet, but I think that's going to be next after the butt books.
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
jayismyson Posted - 03 Apr 2013 : 06:22:02
[EDIT] TO THE MOON WITH THIS COMMENT!
Slorg Posted - 05 Feb 2013 : 01:18:36
In school over here in Australia, my son has to read a new book every day or two as homework. He's read so many books I've lost count, but he seems to like the Zac Power series for his 'non-schoolwork' reading.

Fizban Who Posted - 09 May 2012 : 07:44:11
I have no idea.... they are all grown up and in their mid twenties....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-
Piper Posted - 08 May 2012 : 15:43:30
My little brother is reading the worriers book sires he is the closest thing I have to a kid! I?m about 9 years older than him though so there you go anyway it?s about this worrier society witch is made up of these different clans and each clan has their own special abilities and territories. The characters in the story are also cats. I think there are a bunch of books in the series because I?ve seen him read about six of these. They sound interesting from the way he talks about them.

That's like if you were cooking scrambled eggs and caught syphilis!!! How does that level of fail even exist?!?!?!
-toddintheshadows

PiPer
dark mage Posted - 10 Jul 2011 : 17:30:19
I remember "Good Night Moon" realy cute. My favorite book when I was little was The Three Little Wolves and the Big Bad Pig. Awsome

"I`m in love with my lust, burning angel wings to dust, I wish I had your angel tonight!" Nightwish
Vassor Doss Posted - 09 Jul 2011 : 23:19:33
My daughter is reading: "Where is my Belly Button?" "Good night Moon", and "1 little 2 little 3 little Elephants"

HammerFall Posted - 21 Apr 2011 : 00:59:14
might look gay lol.
dark mage Posted - 18 Apr 2011 : 18:15:18
I can just imagion. I would have liked to see that my self. lol

"I dont act to live I live to act" Eli Wallach
Woggie Posted - 18 Apr 2011 : 10:22:15
quote:
Originally posted by Fizban Who

R U SERIOUS WOGGIE??? BUTT WARS???

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-Edmund Burke-

Hehe.

You should have seen the clerks face when he asked for the Zombie Butts book.

Priceless.
dark mage Posted - 18 Apr 2011 : 00:59:39
Well they had Captain Underpants, and Teach Me How to Shove French Fries Up my Nose so why not? Realy when it comes to literature nothing surprises me any more.

"I dont act to live I live to act" Eli Wallach
Fizban Who Posted - 17 Apr 2011 : 23:43:17
R U SERIOUS WOGGIE??? BUTT WARS???

-Edmund Burke-

Dragonlance Movie Site Forums © Cinemagine Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000